For many of us, we only think about the locks in our home when they’re sticking or otherwise not working as we expect them to. While locks might get broken or come loose because of improper installation or usage, one of the most common causes of lock problems is changing temperatures and weather. As temperatures rise and fall, the locks may start to jam up and not work properly. This is especially true during our harsh Midwestern winters. Lock problems often arise during the coldest months of the year, especially if you have older locks, doors and door frames in... View Article
Categories for Lock and Key
- Six Occasions That Call for Homeowners to Rekey Their Locks in Toledo, OH
- Need Spare Keys? Leave Key Duplication in Toledo, OH to Toledo Lock & Key LLC!
- Locked Out of Your Car? Call Us Right Away!
- Do You Need New Keys? We Are Experts in Key Cutting, So Make Sure You Call Today!
- Need Help Out of a Jam? Here Are the Qualities to Look for in an Automotive Locksmith in Toledo, OH